Real Madrid expect Arsenal and Man City to launch Isco transfer moves

first_imgIsco looks certain to be on the way out at Real Madrid (Picture: Getty)Real Madrid believe both Arsenal and Manchester City will be interested in signing Isco in the January transfer window, according to reports in Spain.Isco was expected to move on over the summer but appeared to have made a U-turn, deciding instead to fight for his place in Zinedine Zidane’s starting line-up.However, the midfielder has only started two La Liga games for Real Madrid so far this season and has not featured at all in the Champions League. Comment Metro Sport ReporterMonday 21 Oct 2019 4:28 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link Isco has been restricted in his chances in the Real Madrid first team (Picture: Getty)According to Spanish outlet AS, Isco is desperate to win his place back in the Spain squad ahead of next summer’s European Championships.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENTThe 27-year-old has 38 caps for his country but was one of a number of high-profile absentees from Roberto Moreno’s most recent squad.He will now reportedly look to secure a long-mooted Premier League move in January having been told that regular first-team football at the top level is what the Spain boss needs to see in order to offer him a recall.More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing ArsenalAnd Madrid are said to be certain that both Arsenal and Man City regard Isco as a dream signing with Unai Emery’s midfield still requiring strengthening and Pep Guardiola seeing the Spanish international as a long-term replacement for the departing David Silva.Isco’s departure would also grease the wheels for any incoming transfers with Real supposedly unwilling to make any purchases without clearing room in their 25-man squad. Advertisementcenter_img Eriksen has been a long-term target for Real Madrid (Picture: Getty)The AS report claims that should Isco leave, Madrid could make a January play for Tottenham contract rebel Christian Eriksen in an effort to ensure he does not sell his services to the highest bidder when his current deal expires in the summer.However, president Florentino Perez would rather redouble his efforts to sign Kylian Mbappe, the PSG winger who is likely to command a fee of more than £200million.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City Advertisement Real Madrid expect Arsenal and Man City to launch Isco transfer moveslast_img read more

Goodluck starts defence of Individual title

first_img… Team Guyana seek to regain Short Range honoursTHE 2019 edition of the West Indies Full-bore Shooting Council (WIFBSC)/West Indies Full Bore Championships fired off Monday with the Individual competition at the Tucker Valley Rifle Range, Chaguaramas.Defending champion, Guyanese Ransford Goodluck, is one of 75 shooters who will be competing from Guyana, Canada, England, Bermuda, Antigua, Barbados, and host nation, Trinidad and Tobago.Hosting the competition after many years is the Northern Rifle Association of Trinidad and Tobago (NRATT) and it will conclude on Saturday, following the second Team Short Range Match and the Guyanese will be aiming to regain this trophy.Since there is no Long Range in T&T, the Guyanese will retain the championship trophy for another year. Firing off the first shot yesterday to officially commence this year’s competition was the Acting Chief of Defence, Staff Colonel Darnley Wyke after addressing the competitors.According to the host, history has been created in T&T since it’s the first time that members of the TTDF, TTPS and Cadets will be competing. Also, this will be the first time, there will be the introduction of innovative technology through the use of electronic targets which will be used to collate and tally points for the tournament.Guyana’s captain, Mahendra Persaud, has expressed confidence that his charges will be tough to beat in the individual competition and they will be knocking heads and pulling triggers in unison to regain the Short Range Championship.The Adjutant for the Guyanese team who arrived in the Twin Island Republic last Sunday is Dane Blair while the team coaches are Mahendra Persaud, Lennox Braithwaite, Dylan Fields (vice-captain) and Ransford Goodluck.The full Guyanese team: Mahendra Persaud (captain), Dylan Fields (vice-captain), Ransford Goodluck (reigning WI Individual Champion), Lennox Braithwaite, John Fraser (USA-based), Roberto Tewari, Ryan Sampson, Peter Persaud, Leo Ramalho and Sherwin Felicien. Fields and Felicien will be joining the team tomorrow.The Individual championships will continue today and end tomorrow when the winner will be decided. Tomorrow will be a rest day when the Annual General Meeting of the WIFBSC takes place. Guyanese Ryan Sampson is the Secretary while Jamaican Major John Nelson is the president and they are expected to retain their positions.Friday will be a Team Match with the West Indies Team Match, both being shot at the Short Range (300, 500 and 600 yards) set for Saturday.The presentation dinner will be on Saturday evening.last_img read more

Stratagem launches partnership with Offsidegaming

first_img DOWNLOAD: BtoBet’s report on East Africa betting potential May 27, 2020 Offsidegaming is a large sports and casino provider with partners currently trading in Latin America, Africa and Eastern European markets. Its complete range of products includes a top-level sportsbook, casino, live casino, and virtual sports. Submit Charles McGarraugh, CEO at Stratagem Technologies added: “Offsidegaming are industry leaders and we are delighted to have partnered with them to offer our AI toolkit and deliver real-time quantitative analysis across a range of sports. Over the past few months we’ve seen the culmination of many years R&D on our AI and machine learning data model, providing a solution that can now work across multiple sports.” Share StumbleUpon SBC to host first dedicated virtual event for Latin America May 19, 2020 Sharecenter_img London based, Stratagem Technologies (www.stratagem.co) has announced its new partnership with sports betting and casino solutions provider Offsidegaming. As part of the partnership, both companies will work together to build powerful predictive models to further automate Offsidegaming’s sports betting offering. Geoff Read, CEO at Offsidegaming commented: “We selected Stratagem’s solution based on their track record of success in sports trading and the ability of their intelligent software to provide fast quantitative insights, leading to a highly efficient pricing model at low cost. The addition of these models will further strengthen the offer to our partners and their players.” Will Whitehead, mkodo: Achieving sportsbook and casino differentiation through UX April 29, 2020 Stratagem’s proprietary AI solutions, which have been in research and development for four years, work alongside customers’ qualitative analysts, providing low-cost, efficient, and accurate sports game predictions from historic and in-game data, using machine learning to become more intelligent over time. Related Articles Stratagem’s solution enables operators to outsource quant teams at significantly less cost. The result is a modern, automated system which provides high quality predictions and efficient pricing.last_img read more

NBA playoffs: Rockets outlast Warriors to level Western Conference semi-final

first_imgJames Harden scored 38 points and the Houston Rockets held on for a 112-108 win over the Golden State Warriors on Monday night to even their Western Conference semi-final series at 2-2.The Rockets were up by nine before the Golden State scored the next seven points, capped by a three from Stephen Curry, to get within 110-108 with 19 seconds left.Harden made one of two free throws with 11.5 seconds left. Kevin Durant missed a three after that. But the Warriors got the rebound and Curry also missed a three-point attempt before Golden State were forced to foul Chris Paul. He made one of two free throws to secure the victory.After losing the first two games of the series on the road, the Rockets head back to Golden State for Game 5 on Wednesday night with momentum on their side after their overtime win in Game 3 before Monday night’s victory.The Warriors got 34 points from Kevin Durant, who had 46 in the Game 3 loss. Curry, who was criticized after shooting seven for 23 in Game 3, got off to a good start, scoring 11 points in the first quarter. He cooled off after that, but finished with 30 points on 12 of 25 shooting. Source: Guardian UKlast_img read more